Multi Talented Aunt

Hi Friends,

Its been a long time writing a post. This post is about my lovable chithi who is multi talented in making handcrafts. I know her passion towards learning new things right from my childhood, but never expected this much talent from her and her daughter too.

They used to make paper flowers, paper lambs, clay pots etc which were very ordinary. But one fine day she came to my granny's house with a bunch of flowers in a vase and said it was her work. I was totally surprised to see the Flower vase. She made for her younger sister who had house warming function the next day.It took only 5 hours for her to make which is pretty much notable and surprising.






By seeing her passion and talent even I tried to make those. But I couldn't even though its easy. Shame on me.

Similarly she made a flower vase for my engagement too. Thank you Chithi. She is a govt teacher and very busy in her schedule but some how she finds time in doing all this. That shows her passion and interest.

She dint stop with this flowers alone. She learned making teddies and does stone work in sarees and salwars. By following her I decorated my wedding saree.

Next she started making bangles, chains, anklets and kids accessories which were very cute. Now she is doing this as a business. So any of you are interested please let me know.

Below are few pictures of those.










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home