Best food you have ever tasted?


For me. Its none other than Grill Chicken from Aasif Brothers Chennai. 



 http://whatscookingamerica.net/Poultry/WholeRoastedCornellChicken.jpg



Now its mouthwatering as I think of the taste. I go crazy once I hear this name coz I have never ever tasted a very good grill Chicken with more masalas in it. My crazyness goes beyond level, even I can eat a whole grill chicken at 12 AM which is midnight for us.

Should add few words to the restaurant as well. Coz they are one among the restaurants in chennai which serve food during late night hours ie even at 3 o clock in the morning.

By knowing my eagerness towards this chicken, my hubby as a surprise took me to Aasif Brothers for my birthday (2014) and got a whole chicken. So tat was one of the best gifts I ve received from him ever.
Thanks dear :) Luv u for making me feel so happy by getting my most preferred food as of now :)

Comments

  1. WOW Shabi..That looks yummy..Hope you had a wonderful birthday..Enjoy Eating..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a unforgettable Birthday Gift.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home