Do you have a favorite sibling?

I have only one sibling "Shibu Alex Raj" and obviously he is my favorite. Although he is grown up and a doctor by profession he will remain my sweet little brother. Not naughty like me, he is very calm, brilliant and takes care of everyone. Meanwhile for his age he is more matured and responsible also.

When he was 1
“You’re my brother, I miss you when you’re away, I hate you when you hurt me, I love you when you’re just yourself, I’m your sister when you do stupid things…”

Love you loads bro for sacrificing everything for me in your life. To say in one word I have been a sadist all time. I have tortured him to the extreme in the early days.


 Me and my bro have a long age gap of 7 years, so I couldn't accept the fact that there is one another person in the family to share things. I wanted a sister to play with but as soon as I came to know that it was a baby boy, I ran from the hospital. People were looking for me and finally found in my school. Whole day I was disturbed and finally came back to the hospital and saw this cute little champ. Although I was not convinced 100% in the coming weeks I was little okay. He was also moved to my granny's house, so I used to visit there happily not to see this champ, just to play with my other cousins. Years passed by, it was time for my parents to bring him back and put him school. That is when my love for him started blooming. I used to drop him in school and take care of him. As all other siblings we have also fought for toys and many silly things.

He has done few funny stuffs. When he was 4 and my one other cousin who was 3 years old were left alone in the observance of my grandpa. Normally these two cousins used to chit chat for hours without disturbing anyone. But that day I don't know why they went extra crazy in creating that big mess. Rabbits were raised in my granny's house, and when we all were back from a short shopping, we saw those tiny rabbits shivering and hiding in a warm place. We all were wondering how did they come out of their cage. It was these two naughty fellows who bathed the tiny champs assuming they were dirty. Later it took a long time for the rabbits to come to normal temperature.

Years rolled on, I completed my graduation and moved to Chennai to work with Amazon. We won't speak much during these years as he was in his teen age, he was little reserved and stays in his own world. His interests changed from cartoon channels to WWE and so on. Hardly we meet and our sibling bonding was moderate.

As few of you know he is studious. After securing 97% in tenth grade, he got formal invitation from IIPE Laxmi Raman Matriculation Higher Secondary School -Tirunelveli and Rose Mary Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Palayamkottai  to purse his higher secondary for free. This indeed was a proud moment for my parents. My family decided to go with IIPE Laxmi Raman Matriculation Higher Secondary School -Tirunelveli. Although he scored 1148 (95.66%) in his 12th standard board exams his cut off for both engineering and medicine was not up to the year's scores, which turned out to be a complete confusing phase of his life. He couldn't get into medical college in the first two rounds of Tamilnadu medical counselling and was forced to join Government College of Engineering, Tirunelveli which was not his area of interest. During that confusing phasing of life I was working in Nagercoil, so was able to give him some moral support. Thanks to almighty for bringing me close to him so that I was able to read his mind and his passion towards medicine. He started talking a lot with me.

One fine day he came with an advertisement about pursuing MBBS in Russia and expected me to recommend that to my parents. And the same day my entire family starting looking for some option to fulfill his dream. By God's grace he was called for the third phase of medical counselling, through which he got a medical seat in Sree Mookambika Institute of Medical Sciences, KK Dist. Only coz of God's grace now I can proudly say that my brother is a doctor. He stays with me in Chennai and its time for us to increase our sibling love.

Meanwhile he is very affectionate to my mom. People who have read my other poss would know about our lovely mom Sarooooo. He can sit hours together and play with her. Luv you dear. You are a true stress buster for me and my mom.

With Saro
In the middle of his college life I got married and moved out of the family. Though he was younger to me, he made sure everything was 100% when in terms of settling me down in Chennai. He took 10 days of leave to take care of pre and post wedding works at home. That showed his responsibility. God bless you my dear little bro.

We five waiting for the sixth pers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home