Most Moving Incident :(:(:(

I would like to share the most moving incident in my life. It was fine evening on 5th Dec 2010. I went to my friend's house and was returning back in a share auto from Roundana, Chennai Anna Nagar to Mogappair, Chennai.The share auto in which I was travelling waited in Thirumangalam Signal for 5min. That was the time I came across this horrible incident.

One ambulance with a heart patient was waiting for the way to be cleared in front of our share auto. The ambulance's urge to rush to the hospital with  its siren is still hearing in my ears. I was eager to know what's happening. I could see a person striving for life, fighting with fate inside the ambulance.  The ambulance couldn’t move further coz the road was blocked by two buses and few more vehicles before the buses.

Suddenly the conductor of one of the buses got down and he tried to clear the route. But our people were not patient enough to wait. So they used the way which the man cleared for ambulance. And he didn’t lose hope he was still clearing the vehicles in the path. At tat time I could see the patient in ambulance getting worse. I could see him struggling for life counting his last minutes. The entire road was messed up.  Before the gentle and kind hearted conductor could clear the new mess the patient passed away which became an unforgettable incident for me.  I would even say how heartless our people are - The message I want to share with you is

Please give way for ambulances
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home