Online Shopping - My Experience

Online shopping is a form of electronic commerce whereby consumers directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet without an intermediary service. An online shop, eshop, e-store, online store, or virtual store evokes the physical analogy of buying products or services at a bricks-and-mortar retailer or shopping centre. The process is called business-to-consumer (B2C) online shopping.

 Internet has revolutionized the way we do our Shopping. Online shopping has numerous advantages like Incredible convenience, Price Comparisons, Easy access to consumer reviews, Send Gifts to our Loved Ones, Crowds , Discount Coupons. Ebay, Flipkart, Yebhi, Futurebazaar, Bigbazaar, Homeshop18 are some of the famous shopping websites which I know. I am really mesmerized with this online shopping. And I would to thank Incredible Aarthi my dear friend for introducing such a wonderful way of shopping. Price variation is the main factor why I love online shopping.

Great Deal i have ever got
The best deal which I got was 50% off(around Rs. 4800)on my Sony Cybershot Camera worth Rs.9900.

I have purchased for nearly 1 lakh rupees through online. I have purchased almost everything for my future. Online shopping makes my job easy because I need not depend on my parents. I hate standing in showrooms for a small product and the reason is my dad. Because he irritates me a lot by asking me to wait in front of showrooms by asking silly questions to the owners.
Cutlery Set

Magic Bullet
 Even my mom loves this because my brother and I never torture her for money. And I am happy that atleast I could make her happy in this way. She took care of me till 24 years. Now I could do everything without disturbing her because of this online shopping. And she is very much happy that I have got all things of my own. She used to show each and every product to my aunt and her friends with a pride. I could see the real happiness in her face.

Another most important factor is, I can send gifts to my dear lovable friends. Also it brings unexpected surprises to people who receive gifts from us. Once I sent a gift parcel to my friend and when it reached he was first baffled that he got a gift from ebay and after little research he found out that I was the one who had sent him which gave him immense pleasure.

I am not advertising online shopping however, I would say that you all try it once and you will know what I have written it nothing but truth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home