Love You Great Lady

Friends its my pleasure to introduce my granny... She is one such lady who can never be hated... Her name is Rosammal nicknamed as Rose by us...

Her heart is as beautiful as a Rose...

I would say her as my mom coz she was the one who raised me until 3 years from 15 days of my birth. Reason is my mom got govt. job and was forced to join within 15 days of my birth. She was in a great frustration whether to accept this offer coz noone is there to take care of me. She asked my dad's mom who had no commitments whether she can stay with her to take care of me. But she said no. My mom frustration level increased and she was confused. At the moment this great lady said I cant stay with you but one thing I can promise is I can take the baby with me and raise her,So you can accept the offer. Thanks granny for the help you provided for my mom, this can never be paid back and forgotten.If not my mom would have rejected the job. May be that is the reason I love her a lot.

From the 15th day of birth she treated me as her own child. I was a calm child but only problem is I won't sleep. So this great lady used to finish all her works and spends her valuable time in making me sleep.
The day she took me in her hands
And she is well known for her patience, kind heart. She is not educated but she knows how to treat people and she does her duties in an organized way so that she never misses any of her responsibilites.

Not only me, she was one who raised my brother shibu too. She faced more problems coz of him. He had wheezing and she used to take him to hospital even at 4o'clock in the morning. She never thought me or my brother as burden. If even I hear something about her from my mom I used shed tears. Thank you so much grandma. Only coz of u am living this world.

And even now am staying in her house and she is the one who reminds me to do all my daily responsibilities. But unfortunately she is suffering from severe spinal problem. Am unlucky enough to take care of her.

I would pray to GOD to keep her alive without any sickness for a long time. So that she can see my baby tooo....

Love you lot great lady....
Small things which I can do to make her happy

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home