6 songs I’ll listen to the rest of my life

Enathuyire from Bheema

Lyrics of this song gives the meaning of love which no one can deny. And I don’t have to explain. My love towards this song started only 1 year back when my lovable friend Annie sang this song in a competition by thinking of her fiancé, and now they are happily married. Happy for you dear. Thanks dear for singing and letting me know the meaning dear.

Ini Iravey Illai Kanden Un Vizhigalil Kizhakku Dhisai
Ini Pirivey Illai, Anbey Un Ularalum Enakku Isai

Inimel Namadhu Idhazhgal Inaindhu Širikkum Osai Kaetkumae
Nedunaal Nilavum Nilavin Kalangam Thudaikka Kaigal Kørkumae
Uruvaakkinaai, Adhikaalaiyai, Aagavey Nee Èn Vaazhvin Møkchamae

Uyire Uyire Priyathey - Santhosh Subramanium

The reason why this song is my all time favorite,  My lovable friend dint speak for two months and which made me feel bad. And those were the days I felt so lonely and have cried by thinking of his company. He is a very good person to be with.  I missed him terribly and one day I was hearing this song and felt his presence through that song. From that I used to hear this song daily. Miss u dear.

My favorite line with few modifications:)
un thOl saaindhu, naan nindRa maram, nizhalai ellam surutti koNdu,neruppaai erikkirathae

Kangal Neeye - Murpozhuthum Enathu Karpanagal

As u all know I love my mom a lot and she is my world, and reason is the special care she shows over me.  After hearing this song I felt that all moms in this world love their children more than anything else. And from that song I can relate how my mom has sacrificed her life. Love u mom.

Ènnai Vittu Irandu Èttu,Thalli Pønaal Thavikiraen
Meendum Unnai Alli Èduththu,Karuvil Vaika Ninaikiraen
Pøøgum Paathai Neelam,Køøraiyaai Neela Vaanam
Šuvar Meethum Kirukidumbøthu,Ravi Varman Nee
Pasi Èndral Thaayidam Thaedum, Maanida Marmam Nee
Naan Køllum Garvam Nee,Kadal Ainthaaru Malai Ainøøru
Ivai Thaandiththaanae Petraen Unnai,Udal Ševvaathu Piniyumvathu
Pala Nøøraandu Nee Aalvai Mannai

Vaa Vaa en Devathaiye from Adiyum Naanum


I go crazy when I watch this song, as you all know being a parent and watching your kids actions is the best feel in this world. I don’t have this wonderful experience but waiting for this to happen. I love watching the different stages of a childhood. And this song gives you the feel of watching different stages of a kid. For sure I will take photos or videos of my child and will save it for future. So friends please start collecting ur kids photos and prepare a video.

Sella magal azhugai,pOal oru sillendra
sangeetham kaettadhillai,pon magalin punnagaippOl
yuga pookkalukku,punnagaikka theriyavillai
en pillai ettu vaiththa nadayaipOla
indha ilakkana kavidhaiyum nadanthathillai
muththukkal therigindra mazhalaippOla oru ulloora
mozhigalil oru vaarththai illai
thandhaikkum thaai anbu suranthathammaa
en thangaththai maarbOdu anaikkaiyiley

Athi Athikai from Aadhi

Rather than hearing this song I would love to watch this song, coz this song shows the togetherness between people in a joined family. This remembers me my childhood and my days before my wedding with all my cousins. Normally we cousins meet twice or more in an year and we used to have more fun similar to this song.

Dhimu Dhimu from Engeyum Kadhal

The whole song explains the break up in love, how a person will feel once he lost his lady love. Normally guys and girls have a habit, feeling bad and crying after losing their love. So in this song the same occurs, Jayam Ravi will not understand the love of Hanshika and later he will not be able to do anything without her. So friends please be aware and don’t miss your loved ones because of ego, anger, misunderstanding etc. No use in feeling after letting ur loved ones  move away from you. :(

Kønjam Kanavugal Kønjam Ninaivugal
Nenje Nanjaaki Šellum
Kønjam Unavugal Kenchum Thinaivugal
Kannai Thundaaki Thullum


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home