My biggest fears and reasons :(


Friends!

Fear is very much common among all human beings. No one in this whole world can promise that they don’t have any fear. But it varies from person to person. It’s normally described as phobia. Coz some of them have no guts to face their daily life(Driving, Crossing roads, walking alone on the road, etc). That’s really wrong from my perceptive.  Some parents normally are scared of each and every thing, so will not allow their kids to explore themselves.  That is definitely going to spoil their future. It’s not spoiling they will not have courage to face small problems. :(

Fear is an emotion induced by a perceived threat which causes entities to quickly pull far away from it and usually hide. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger leading to an urge to confront it or flee from it but in extreme cases of fear (horror and terror) a freeze or paralysis response is possible. Fear should be distinguished from the emotion anxiety, which typically occurs without any certain or immediate external threat.

Now it’s my turn to list down my biggest fears.

Snake:

I know some of them may think this is so childish.  But I can’t change this. Sometimes I even feel so bad why I am scared of small snakes too.  This fear started at the age of 8, when I was staying in my granny's house a small village in Kanyakumari District. I saw a small snake crawling in the lawn in front of the house.  And that was the first time I saw a snake. The very next second I got temperature and I was admitted in the hospital for more than a week. And doctor asked why did I have fever all of the sudden, and listed several reasons which could produce high temperature. And one of those was fear on something. Finally it was coz of the snake which I saw the previous day.  And from then on whenever I talk about snakes I used to see a live snake. So I finalized something is there between snake and me. And I am sure this fear will stay with me for life long.



Centipede:

One tiny creature which I hate a lot. I have a fear of it crawling on me. Am sure it will not harm us coz once it bit me and didn’t face any problem. The minute I see it my whole body will freezes and I will shout. I have tried several times to avoid this but….. My husband is the only victim. Coz he is the one going to be a murderer of course he has tools to kill these tiny creatures.


Thief:

I love staying alone in home but I have a fear that if someone will pierce the door and attack me. Normally humans are scared of devils but my case is different am scared of thieves.

There are lot more to list down but I am sure you people will be bored. So will stop with this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love You Great Lady

US weather: all 50 states fall below freezing

9 Vaastu Tips for Buying The Right Home